This is what comes of idly surfing the internet. Various sources offer ideas for New Year resolutions.
The Times of India suggests:
1. Vow to devote ‘more time’ to the act.
2. Promise to ‘experiment’ – Fulani comments: the original suggests ‘you might just discover an all new moan zone in your partner’s body’. Well, yes. On the other hand, if you arrive home and your partner has all the power tools out, be suspicious.
3. Pledge to revisit your sensual side – Fulani comments: they mention perfumed body oils, scented candles, satin sheets, and silk scarves. Well, you can’t be using the cuffs, chains, whips and gags all the time – you should surprise your partner occasionally!
4. Vow to become a ‘touchy-feely’ couple
5. Speak up if you are not liking something – Fulani comments: remember ‘ouch’ is not a safeword.
6. Also speak-up if it is working for you
7. You’ll try to keep kids out of your bedroom – Fulani comments: remember the article was published in a country where overcrowding is a common problem!
8. At times even ‘no-mood’ sex will be welcomed
9. Vow to lose control and break the routine!
10. Go liberal with contraceptive methods – Fulani comments: remember this comes from a country where having children is often considered a good thing…
Ask Men suggests:
1. Be more spontaneous – Fulani comments: ‘Erm, be spontaneous – now! And make sure you’re properly prepared for your sponteneity!’
2. Try new positions
3. Try new locations
4. Talk more sex
5. Get kinkier
The FoxSexExpert at Fox News suggests 17 resolutions. OKay, we’ve cheated because these were for 2010. But 17 resolutions? Who has that many?
1. Let the spirit move you — sexually speaking.
2. Set up your own sex program.
3. Engage in all sorts of erotic talk.
4. Do something you would never do in the sack.
5. Have sex in every room. Fulani comments – we think they meant in your own house. But why not be creative?
6. Ask for what you want.
7. Have more sex.
8. Cultivate your sexual connection.
9. Become “sex positive.”
10. Learn a new trick.
11. Go on more dates.
12. Become “that” couple. Fulani comments – altermatively, become “that” threesome, or whatever combination moves you…
13. Take a sex workshop.
14. Move on.
15. Get in tune with your sexual self.
16. Fight for your sexual rights – or another’s. Fulani comments – seriously, though, sexual rights are still major issues in many parts of the world and there are still big human rights battles to be fought in many countries…
17. Enjoy your efforts!
Finally, Betty Confidential has only four resolutions but they’re good, practical, down-to-earth ones. Since we have a friend who works in a gay sexual health project, we think number 2 is particularly important for everyone…
1. Take Charge of Your Sexual Pleasure
2. Take Charge of Your Sexual Health
3. Take Charge of Your Relationships
4. After Your Mistakes, Do Something
Whatever sexy resolutions you make, have fun and enjoy 2011! And let us know what resolutions you made…